1. Download Universal Androot from here. UniversalAndroot_1.5.3.apk or universalandroot_1.6.1.apk
2. Connect your phone to the computer and please see to it that your ‘USB debugging’ is on, once you do that wait for the driver to get installed.
3. Place Universal Androot in the root of your SD card.
4. Disconnect your phone and now install the Universal Androot.apk on your phone using any third party file manager, once you do that, open the app Choose the pre-install options carefully and select the firmware that your phone is running, and check the ‘Generate log in/ sdcard’ option
5. You are done, your device will show a message which will say “Woot!! your device is now rooted”
6. Now go back and open your menu if you have a new icon called ‘Superuser’ then that means you have successfully rooted your phone.
with Universal Androot you can even unroot) your phone easily.
Universal Androot Supports the following Devices and OS version
Google Nexus One (2.2)
Google G1 (1.6)
HTC Hero (2.1)
HTC Magic (1.5) (Select Do not install Superuser)
myTouch 3G 3.5mm/LE (1.6)
HTC Tattoo (1.6)
Dell Streak (2.1)
Acer Liquid (2.1)
Acer beTouch E400 (2.1)
Samsung Galaxy Beam
Samsung galaxy 5 (gt-i5500)
Vibo A688 (1.6)
Lenovo Lephone (1.6)
LG Ally (2.1)
LG GT540 (1.6)
Gigabyte GSmart G1305
Motorola Milestone (2.1)
Motorola XT800 (2.1)
Motorola Droid (2.01/2.1/2.2 with FRG01B)
Sony Ericsson X10 (1.6)
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (1.6)
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (1.6)
Note : We take no responsibility of this guide