Jelly Bean 4.1.1 for Qmobile Noir A8 – Installation
If You want to install CM recovery on QMobile Noir A8 Follow This Link
1) Download MobileUncle MTK Tools from play store.
2) Download CMWR file from either of these links.
Link I( Recovery.img )
Link II ( RECOVERY.IMG )
3) Copy CMWR(Recovery.img) to your SD card.
4) Open MobileUncle MTKTools software, select recovery update option and then select recovery.img file that you copied in to SD.
Follow these steps very carefully:
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup.
Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Jellybean_TW_4.1.1_INCPak” –> Select ”Yes”